Mission and Goals:
TriBix is a community of bioinformaticians, computational biologists, and data scientists working in Biotech in the Research Triangle Park, NC. Bioinformatics is often a siloed field with people embedded within larger organizations. TriBix was founded in October 2022 to bring together bioinformaticians to exchange ideas, discuss challenges, seek career advice, and to network in an informal setting.
We organize monthly in-person networking events, small group discussions, and panel discussions, and host seminars and presentations. Participation is open to any computational biologist, bioinformatician, or data scientist.
Vindhya Data Science
Hoppy house taproom
Joint meeting with NGS IEG
- Anupama Reddy, Co-founder, Vindhya Data Science: email@example.com
- Oswaldo Lozoya, Principal Investigator, RTI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sumaiya Islam, Principal scientist, Tempus Labs: email@example.com
- Deepthi Rajagopalan, Director of Customer Success, Velsera: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Tsai, Director of Bioinformatics, CytomX: email@example.com
We are actively looking for sponsorships to host TriBix events. Please contact the organizers for additional details.