Instructions for Submitting an NCBiotech Grant Proposal
IMPORTANT FIRST STEP: REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT
To submit a proposal to one of NCBiotech’s funding programs, the Principal Investigator/Project Lead for the proposal must first register for an account on our Funding Portal.
Each individual registers once. You will use the same account to submit future proposals to any of NCBiotech's grant programs.
You will not be able to submit a proposal until your registration is completed and you have received your login and password.
A proposal MUST be submitted from the account belonging to the Principal Investigator/Project Lead (not an account belonging to an OSR representative or other personnel).
We will not accept proposals submitted by email or other methods as an alternative to these procedures.
How to Create an Account in the Funding Portal
- Go to the NCBiotech Funding Portal at this link: https://ncbiotech.fluxx.io You will be asked for basic information about yourself and your organization. When complete, click on the [SUBMIT] button.
- Your registration will be processed, and you will receive an email with your login and password.
- While we will process registrations as promptly as possible, please register at least five days before you plan to submit a proposal.
- To help prevent your "new user" email from being caught in spam filters, you may want to white list the domain "@fluxx.io".
How to Submit a Proposal in the Funding Portal
- After the PI/Project Lead has received login information: Return to the Funding Portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Apply for Funding” folder at the left of the screen. There you will find links to the applications for currently open programs.
- Follow the instructions provided on the application form. The first two sections will be pre-populated with your information and that of your organization. Complete the other sections of the form and upload all required documents. (Refer to the individual program guidelines for details on the required components of each proposal.)
- You can start an application and return to it later by clicking on the [SAVE] button. Your draft proposal will then be available to you in your “Drafts” folder.
- When you have completed the application form, click on [SUBMIT]. You will receive an automated message confirming that your proposal has been submitted.
- If upon further review, NCBiotech needs any additional information or clarification on your proposal, you will be instructed by email to return to your proposal in your Funding Portal account, make corrections, and [RESUBMIT] the proposal.
If you have any questions, use the contact information at the bottom of this page.
For questions or more information, contact:
Michelle Collins, MPA, CRA, CPRA
Director, Grant Process Operations
Science and Technology Development
(919) 549-8845 | email@example.com