Welcome to the NCBiotech Venture Challenge, for Biotech Pioneers bringing life sciences innovations to the marketplace in North Carolina. The North Carolina Biotechnology Center launched this life-sciences-based, innovation-focused venture challenge to raise the profile, increase the volume, and enhance the successes of life science commercialization, innovators, entrepreneurs, and companies in every region across North Carolina.
Previous regional or statewide finalists/winners are not eligible to apply. To be considered for the NCBiotech Venture Challenge, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Physical presence in a North Carolina county represented by a NC Biotechnology Center Regional Office
- Life Sciences/Biotech-related business ventures, including ventures that support life sciences and biotech through equipment, technology platforms, and software applications. For example, ventures may be related to a broad range of biotech-related innovations and applications including agriculture, bioenergy, health, advanced materials, industrial biotech, technology, or marine biotech.
NO SAVING: The application must be completed and submitted in a single sitting. A partially completed application may not be saved for later revisions.
- Right click to print a blank copy of the application. NOTE: Answering YES and OTHER to some fields may prompt completion of additional responses.
- Any field marked with an asterisk (*) is REQUIRED.
- Double check that your Organization and Contact information in the Applicant section are current.
While we treat all information in the application as confidential, we ask that you not disclose any proprietary or sensitive information in your answers.