The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit is an international networking, learning and deal-making event for agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors, which is held annually in London and San Francisco. With over 600 attendees from the U.S., Australia, China, Europe, Israel and Latin America, the goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialization of advanced agricultural technologies by supporting global partnerships and collaborations. This year’s focus is on new data platforms, robotics, soil health and synthetic biology, featuring 70 game-changing speakers and the most exciting start-ups on the market.
Held at the Hilton Union Square in the heart of downtown San Francisco, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit features a two-day conference, networking, workshops, tours and cocktail receptions, complemented by the Future Food-Tech Innovation Summit held March 22-23 at the same venue.
A few of the companies whose senior leaders will speak at the Summit:
- AGRIFOOD: Bayer, Cargill, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Pioneer, Driscoll’s, General Mills, Mars, Monsanto, Newtrient, PepsiCo, Western Growers
- TECHNOLOGY: Agrobot, AgUnity, Amazon Web Services, Blue River, Cambridge Consultants, Conservis, Farmers Business Services, Iteris, MetoMotion, Ripe, SkyX, Teralytic, Trimble
- BIOTECH: Arbiom, Boost Biomes, Equinom, Inocucor, Koppert, PlantEdit, Precision BioSciences, STK Bio-Ag Technologies, Trace Genomics
- INVESTORS: Anterra Capital, Data Collective, Cultivian Sandbox, Fall Line Capital, Finistere Ventures, Lazard, Middleland Capital, Noble Research Institute, Paine Schwartz Partners, Plug and Play, Prelude, Radicle Growth, TPG, Yamaha Motor Ventures
- VERTICAL FARMING: Plenty, Spread
- LATIN AMERICA: Argentinian Ministry for Production, S4
Use code NCBC300 to save $300 on your registration.
Hilton Union Square
333 O'Farrell St
San Francisco, CA 94102