The Three I’s & Biosecurity™: Promoting the Responsible Conduct of Research, Partnership, Ethics, Best Practices and the Exploration of Current Trends conference will address the complex challenges that touch the IACUC, IBC and IRB communities — issues relating to research integrity, ethics, communications and social media, importing/exporting and much, much more. It’s essential for the collaboration that drives the research community forward, enabling attendees to work smarter, not harder.
- Timely Topics: Dual use, Common Rule revisions, research misconduct, best practices for assessing biothreats, and more
- Extensive preconference workshop options:
- ABCs for IACUCs & IBCs: Frameworks for Compliance™ (Half-day workshop)
- Understanding the Compliance Intersection: A Guide to Understanding Areas of Compliance Beyond the IACUC, IBC and IRB™ (Half-day workshop)
- IACUC = Implementing Assurance Compliance Understanding and Confidence: A Nuts and Bolts Approach to IACUCS and Animal Care and Use Programs© (Full-day workshop)
Learn more including speakers and full agenda.
NCBiotech is proud to be a supporting sponsor.
Deadline to register online is Monday, March 5.
The Carolina Inn
211 Pittsboro St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516