Envigo will be hosting the next free lunch and learn event with a focus on metabolism studies and recent changes in FDA guidelines. Two experienced scientists from Industry and Envigo will be there to help explain necessary obligations and ensure compliance with new and emerging clinical trial submission guidelines.
- What are the current DDI guidelines?
- How do the current FDA guidelines impact your program?
- How do you determine if you should perform DDI studies?
- How do you design the appropriate of DDI studies, the data interpretation and evaluation considerations
- Areas where questions still remain – what to do, when to do it, reasonable design, interpretation and implementation
- Choosing the right CRO to conduct these studies
Mr. Guy Webber
Scientific Manager, In vitro & Drug-Drug Interaction Sciences
Mr. David Reynolds
Consultant, Scientific Advisor, Business Development Lead
Click here for event details and registration.
Contact Satish Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about the importance of DDI studies to IND submissions.
Mez Contemporary Mexican
5410 Page Road
Durham, NC 27703