Most of our education and outreach “publications” are now tree-friendly documents posted and distributed on the web.
We still print a few selected documents, from our annual reports to industry white papers. We still keep them archived copies as PDF files on the Internet.
Here are some publications you might find most useful:
- Accomplishments 2011 — A summary of the Center's accomplishments from 2009-2011.
- Awards Report 2011 — This document has replaced the Annual Report.
- Battelle 2012 — The biotechnology industry's impact on North Carolina's economy.
- Center Brochure - A quick overview of the many things we do. The website has the same information, but the brochure is more portable.
- Company Directory - In partnership with Business North Carolina Magazine, we print and distribute our annual update of the BioSciNC R&D, manufacturing and contract testing companies.
- Consolidated Financial Statements and Accompanying Information FY2011 (pdf)
- Growing North Carolina's AgBiotech Landscape - This is an overview of the state of agricultural biotechnology, as well as North Carolina's many assets in the sector. Our 30 in 10 document - how we plan to add $30 billion to the state's ag economy in 10 years - may also interest you.
- Strategic Plan: New Jobs Across North Carolina —Written in 2004, the Center's Strategic Plan for growing the economy statewide through biotechnology.
- Bridging the Gaps: A Strategic Plan to Accelerate the Commercialization of Life Science Technologies of North Carolina (pdf) — Presented in 2011, this report takes a look at the state of life-science commercialization in North Carolina.
- North Carolina Vaccine Consortium Brochure (pdf) — A consortium of industry, academic and education partners that work together for vaccine development and emergency preparedness.
- National Bioeconomy Challenge Response (pdf)
- Annual Reports — Follow our successes through the yearly summary of financial, networking and programmatic activities.
2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000