Most of our education and outreach “publications” are now tree-friendly documents posted and distributed on the Web.
We still print a few selected documents, and keep archived copies as PDF files on the Internet.
Here are some publications you might find useful:
- Battelle 2014-15 — The life science industry's impact on the North Carolina economy.
- Battelle 2012 — The biotechnology industry's impact on North Carolina's economy.
- Center Brochure - A quick overview of the many things we do. The website has the same information, but the brochure is more portable.
- Company Directory - In partnership with Business North Carolina Magazine, we print and distribute our annual update of the 600-plus BioSciNC R&D, manufacturing and contract testing companies. The searchable online edition also includes support companies.
- Growing North Carolina's AgBiotech Landscape - This is an overview of the state of agricultural biotechnology, as well as North Carolina's many assets in the sector.
- Our 30 in 10 document describes how we plan to help add $30 billion to the state's ag economy in a span of 10 years.
- Strategic Plan: New Jobs Across North Carolina —Written in 2004, this was the NCBiotech road map for growing the economy statewide through the life sciences.
- Bridging the Gaps: A Strategic Plan to Accelerate the Commercialization of Life Science Technologies of North Carolina (pdf) — Presented in 2011, this report takes a look at life science commercialization across North Carolina.
- North Carolina Vaccine Consortium Brochure (pdf) — A consortium of industry, academic and education partners that work together for vaccine development and emergency preparedness.
- National Bioeconomy Challenge Response (pdf)
- Consolidated Financial Statements and Accompanying Information FY2011 (pdf)
- Accomplishments 2011 — A summary of the Center's accomplishments from 2009-2011.
- Awards Report 2011 — This document replaced the Annual Report.
- Annual Reports — Follow our successes through the yearly summary of financial, networking and programmatic activities.
2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000