NCBiotech Jobs Network
**The Career Fair has been rescheduled for Spring 2015**
Financial Strategies after Job Loss
Monday, September 29, 2014
Doors open at 12:00 p.m.
Program begins promptly at 12:30 p.m.
Networking until 2:30 p.m. (bring your business cards)
**Dress code is business or business casual**
Sponsorship opportunities available - contact JobsNetwork@ncbiotech.org
Join us on September 29th for a special seminar on Financial Strategies after Job Loss featuring Lisa Gabriel, Senior Vice President Axius Financial. Following her presentation, we will have several resource tables available during open networking, which will be hosted by experts that can offer support advice to assist job seekers in practical matters and in maintaining a positive attitude in their job search efforts, including:
- Mike Komives, Career & Job Search Advisor and Strategist
- Chip Wood, Manager Durham Local Office NC Dept. of Commerce Division of Workforce Solutions
- Mimi Shankin, Director of Business Development at AVANT Group will provide Resume Advice
- Robert Sherwood from the NC Housing Finance Authority
Are you a life science professional interested in networking and exploring biotech job opportunities in North Carolina?
We can help you
- Connect face-to-face with people in your sector
- Learn job search skills important for today’s market
- Meet other life science job seekers, recruiters and company representatives
Join us for the FREE NCBiotech Jobs Network on the last Monday of every month. All North Carolina bioscience professionals are welcome.
We don’t provide lunch, so plan to have yours before or after the meeting. Drinks and light snacks will be served.