NCBiotech Jobs Network- Navigating the Personality "Jungle" When Networking & Interviewing
Powerfully Sharing Your "Best Self" with Everyone You Encounter
Identifying and understanding the nuances in others is essential to adapting what you do and say to effectively engage the people you want to influence. Interviewers, hiring managers, recruiters, HR professionals, and well-connected colleagues all bring their own behavioral preferences to your interactions with them. Knowing how to navigate this personality "jungle" can make the difference in landing that fulfilling position you desire.
This is a hands-on, interactive session where you will:
- Understand your own personality preferences and strengths
- See how you communication style impacts different people
- Recognize how others hear and experience you
- Learn what inspires different types of personalities
Open networking will follow.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Doors open at noon
Program begins promptly at 12:30 p.m.
Networking until 2:30 p.m. (bring your business cards)
**Dress code is business or business casual**
Sponsorship opportunities available - contact us.
As always, hiring managers, HR professionals, executive search and staffing agency professionals, and others seeking experienced available talent are encouraged to attend.
There is no cost to attend but seating is limited, so please register early.
Are you a life science professional interested in networking and exploring job opportunities in North Carolina?
We can help you
- Connect face-to-face with people in your sector
- Learn job search skills important for today’s market
- Meet other life science job seekers, recruiters and company representatives
Join us for the free NCBiotech Jobs Network every month. All North Carolina bioscience professionals are welcome.
We don’t provide lunch, so plan to have yours before or after the meeting. Drinks and light snacks will be served.