NCBiotech Jobs Network- Structured Networking
Our Structured Networking activity this month is Topic Focused Networking. We will have facilitated discussions around four different topic areas:
- Networking at Professional Meetings
- Formatting Resumes in the Electronic Age
- Leveraging Your Transferable Skills to Move to a New Job Type/Field
- Researching Target Companies Using LinkedIn
At the event, you will select the topic area of most interest to you and you will then discuss that topic with the facilitator and other participants. You will have a chance to switch to another topic area halfway through the structured networking session.
Networking is THE best use of your time during job search. Join us for this opportunity to practice your networking skills and grow your professional network.
Open networking will follow.
As always, hiring managers, HR professionals, executive search and staffing agency professionals and others seeking experienced available talent are encouraged to attend!
Monday, April 24, 2017
Doors open at noon
Program begins promptly at 12:30 p.m.
Networking until 2:30 p.m. (bring your business cards)
**Dress code is business or business casual**
Sponsorship opportunities available - contact us.
There is no cost to attend but seating is limited, so please register early.
Are you a life science professional interested in networking and exploring job opportunities in North Carolina?
We can help you
- Connect face-to-face with people in your sector
- Learn job search skills important for today’s market
- Meet other life science job seekers, recruiters and company representatives
Join us for the free NCBiotech Jobs Network every month. All North Carolina bioscience professionals are welcome.
We don’t provide lunch, so plan to have yours before or after the meeting. Drinks and light snacks will be served.