Five Triangle Life Science Companies in TBJ's Fast 50
Triangle Business Journal released the annual list of the Triangle’s 50 fastest-growing companies, and five life science companies made the cut.
- BioAgilytix provides bioanalytical testing services for large-molecule drugs
- Mako Medical Laboratories provides diagnostic testing services
- Merz North America, of Raleigh, develops and markets innovative products
- Nuventra Pharma Sciences provides pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics services
- Polyzen, of Apex, provides polymer development, component manufacturing, and device assembly, including medical devices
Noteworthy listee BioAgilytix has been represented on the “Fast 50” seven times now. The BioAgilytix USA headquarters in Durham develops and validates biomarker, immunogenicity, pharmacokinetics, and cell-based assays to support biologic innovations. BioAgilytix works with innovators all over the world, including many of the top global pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Most recently, the company acquired Cambridge Biomedical and says it has plans to grow even more.
Mako, of Raleigh, and Nuventra, of Durham, are also no strangers to the Fast 50; both private companies had previously ranked.
The rankings will be celebrated at the Triangle Business Journal’s 27th annual Fast 50 Awards event on Wednesday, November 20, at the Raleigh Convention Center. Attendance of CEOs and top executives from the 50 private companies is an exclusive opportunity to mix and mingle with distinguished professionals.