Women in Bio
Mission and Goals
Women In Bio (WIB) is an organization of professionals committed to promoting careers, leadership, and entrepreneurship of women in the life sciences.
The WIB-RTP chapter benefits from, and contributes to the rich life sciences industry here: North Carolina is one of the fastest growing state for life science. The RTP has been ranked one of the top areas in biotechnology development in the U.S. This is one of the 20-plus Exchange Groups that are supported statewide by NCBiotech.
Membership of WIB provides you with:
- Mentorship at all levels
- Top leadership role opportunities
- Professional development programs and workshops
- Access to educational webinars
- Far-reaching networking and relationship building with influential women entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- Special opportunities to attend unique non-WIB events and programs
- Inside track on issues that affect women in bioscience careers
- Career and talent acquisition opportunities through the WIB job board
Annual registration covers membership to all chapters - you can attend any event at any chapter location, and benefit from member privileges across the nation.
We also encourage our members to become involved in WIB committees or volunteer to help in the development and creation of this industry group as a cornerstone of creativity and support for women in the life sciences.
For more information and to become a member, visit the WIB website.
To be added to our mailing list, please fill out the Interest Form.