The Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC), held annually in Silicon Valley, is coming back to North Carolina for its 2nd Conference back at Duke University on September 24-25, 2018.
PMWC 2018 Duke, the 15th installment of the conference, will spotlight the explosion of biomedical technologies, driving initiatives that enable the translation of precision medicine into direct improvements in health care.
Discount code available until September 14: PMWCDuke2018_NCBT_10
- Two tracks will showcase sessions on the latest advancements in precision medicine
- More than 30 sessions with 100+ thought-provoking, insightful talks that cover all facets of precision medicine
- A lineup of 100+ highly regarded speakers featuring pioneering researchers and authorities across the healthcare and biotechnology sectors
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards, honoring individuals who contributed, and continue to contribute, to the field of Precision Medicine
- 500+ multidisciplinary attendees, from across the entire spectrum of healthcare, representing different types of companies, technologies, and medical centers with leadership roles in precision medicine
View map and directions.
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
3001 Cameron Blvd
Durham, NC 27705
$400 - Early Bird by March 29th, $1,250.00 - Full Price