Join the Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) for a detailed overview of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) / Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) federal R&D funding mechanisms for small businesses. In this 45-minute webinar, we will help you to understand:
- Funding levels and phased process
- Participating agencies
- How to identify agency interests (solicitations)
- Differences between SBIR/STTR
- Important content to include in a proposal
- Key points to increase competitiveness
Speaker will be SBIR Program Specialist, John Ujvari, MBA.
Time will be available at the end of the session for Q&A.