Join us to learn more about opportunities in this industry in both scientific and nonscientific career roles.
The life sciences industry is growing in North Carolina
Across North Carolina, biopharma manufacturing companies value the skills you have developed during your military career: attention to detail, ability to follow processes, problem-solving capabilities and teamwork to effectively and efficiently get work done. This program is free and open to transitioning service members, veterans and military spouses.
This interactive webinar provides:
- An overview of the life sciences industry, including different roles and civilian career opportunities.
- An understanding of how your military experience and nonscientific job-related skills often transfer to skills found in biotechnology career roles.
- Information on available training and resources and preparing for a career role in the industry.
- Details about job profiles and requirements, as well as insight into companies currently hiring and connecting to those opportunities.
- An overview of the NCBiotech Military Internship Program, CSP requirements and how to apply.
- An interactive Q&A session with service members that have landed rewarding careers in the life sciences and participated in our internship program.
If you have any questions regarding this event or the Veterans Outreach Program, please contact Elizabeth Ellis at email@example.com