The Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC), in its 13th installment, will take place in Silicon Valley on January 22-24, 2018. The program will traverse innovative technologies, thriving initiatives, and clinical case studies that enable the translation of precision medicine into direct improvements in health care. Conference attendees will have an opportunity to learn first-hand about the latest developments and advancements in precision medicine and cutting-edge new strategies and solutions that are changing how patients are treated.
- More than 70 sessions with 350+ thought-provoking, insightful talks
- Five tracks will showcase sessions on latest advancements
- Lineup of 350+ highly regarded speakers
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards
- 1500+ multidisciplinary attendees
Computer History Museum
1401 N Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043