Join PCI Clinical Services at their upcoming seminar as they discuss implications and innovations from a panel of EU experts. PCI Clinical Services, together with World Courier, will be looking at techniques to make planning for your European clinical trials and beyond much easier.
- 10:00-10:30 am: Registration
- 10:30-10:40 am: Welcome and Introduction
- 10:40-11:20 am: Full package design requirements and pitfalls for clinical, while thinking about European commercialization and design
Paul Smallman, Director Technical Services
- 11:20-12:00 pm: BREXIT - Fact versus fiction. What does Brexit mean for the pharmaceutical sector?
Tris Evans, Director, Global Clinical Services Quality and QP
- 12:00-12:10: Coffee Break
- 12:10-12:45 pm: The unpredictable madness - ensure you have A-Team grade knowledge when dealing with logistics, customs and tax
Dave Spillett, Global Account Director - World Courier
- 12:45-1:25 pm: A cost-benefit analysis of packaging solely in the U.K. vs. packaging site in addition to U.S. hub
Colin White, Managing Director, Hay on Wye
- 1:25-3:00 pm: Close out, Networking and Lunch
Embassy Suites by Hilton - Raleigh Durham RTP
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd.
Cary, NC 27513