NCBiotech Jobs Network: Sector- Find Your Fit

Leveraging Your Greatest Strengths For Ultimate Career Success

There is a reason why 65% of American workers are either "not engaged" or are "actively disengaged" at work. So, what it it that the other 35% of "engaged" workers are doing that has them highly involved, enthusiastic about, and committed to their work and workplace? And how does that equate to professional success?

While many people believe they have to choose between success at work and success at home, the truth is you can have both at the same time. In this month's presentation, Linda Lutz will share why discovering your life's mission and aligning your work with your strengths and passion are the keys to making your greatest contribution to the world.

In this engaging and interactive talk, Linda leverages years of expertise in professional and personal development to help you navigate the current economic times and take control of your career.

Speaker

Linda Lutz

Linda Lutz is a Career Strategist and Mindset Coach who guides highly-driven professionals in discovering their life’s mission and aligning their work with their passion so they can enjoy a fulfilling career, great relationships, vibrant health, and financial abundance. She believes you don’t have to choose between success at home or success at work.

Linda is recognized in the Raleigh, NC area as an expert trainer, presenter and coach, and speaks to organizations throughout the country to motivate, inform and inspire. Her speaking style is often referred to as “edutainment” as her audiences enjoy laughter and thought-provoking ideas. Whether she is speaking about creating the life and career of your dreams, acing the job search, or becoming the most powerful version of yourself, you will find inspiration and actionable strategies around every turn of phrase. Spend a moment with Linda and her contagious energy and she will have you believing that you can accomplish anything!

 

Agenda

12:30 - 12:40 Welcome 

12:40 - 1:30 Presentation

1:30 - 2:00 Facilitated Networking

-

This is a virtual event. Registration is required to receive the meeting link.

FREE
Jobs Network