Toxikon’s educational events give you front-row access to the scientists who not only perform world-class medical device testing, but help develop the industry regulations that govern testing programs. Learn from our 40+ years of experience to help make your next test program a success.
During this complimentary workshop, we will explore the preclinical testing pathway from concept to regulatory submission, including relevant regulations and standards; the role each type of test plays in the overall testing program; and practical information you can use to facilitate getting your proposed device submitted efficiently.
- Introduction to The Medical Device Approval Pathway
- The Basics of Biocompatibility Testing
- Chemical Characterization of Medical Devices: Strategies, Pitfalls, and Points of Consideration
- Toxicological Risk Assessment Based on Extractable/Leachable Data: Why, When, and How
- Reusable Medical Device Cleaning Validation
- Tips for a Successful Sponsor-Laboratory Partnership
Registration for this event has closed. Please contact Jared Sciarappa for additional information.
15 T.W. Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709