This second annual event will celebrate North Carolina's vibrant scientific research and biotechnology business community which has a rich history of idea exchange and networking. The event will host more than 100 scientists from industry and academia across a wide spectrum of disciplines.
- Learn about the importance of scientific community
- Understand the research landscape and economy of North Carolina
- Network with colleagues from a wide variety of life science backgrounds
- Keynote speaker, John Hardin, Ph.D.
- Featured speaker, John Cavanagh, Ph.D.
- Master of Ceremonies, Karen LeVert, MBA
- Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Kenneth Tindall, Ph.D.
- Evening reception and networking
- Chance to win a family pass to the Durham Museum of Life + Science and a museum membership to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
Featured Speaker: John Cavanagh, Ph.D., Assistant Vice Chancellor, Research Development, and William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professor of Biochemistry, NC State University
Keynote Speaker: John Hardin, Ph.D., Executive Director for the North Carolina Board of Science & Technology
Master of Ceremonies: Karen LeVert, MBA, CEO and co-founder of Southeast TechInventures, Inc. (STI)
Welcome and Introductory Remarks: Kenneth Tindall, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Science and Business Development, N.C. Biotechnology Center
View the program
We'd like to thank our event sponsors:
NC Biotechnology Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-3547