Join Jill Dowen, Greg Wang and Scott Bultman from UNC School of Medicine for an exciting one-day meeting that will cover a broad range of topics touching on gene regulation in an informal atmosphere. The meeting will have 11 speakers, a lunch-and-learn ChIP workshop, poster session and reception.
- Epigenetic determinants of transcription in health and in disease
- RNA modification as a regulator of transcript function
- lncRNA regulation and function
- Long range chromatin structure
- Nuclear receptors and chromatin remodeling
- Intersection of metabolism and epigenetics
Learn more about the agenda and save your seat.
Hamner Conference Center
15 T.W. Alexander Dr.
Research Triangle Park, NC 27710