Join the 22nd Annual NIEHS Biomedical Career Symposium for a day of learning about different career paths in the sciences and how to develop key skills as you navigate your career path.
There will be nine career panel discussions covering careers such as:
- Medical science liaisons
- Careers in think tanks
- Careers in scientific publishing
- Editing careers in biomedical data science
There will be 10 workshops covering topics such as:
- A Roadmap to a Successful Global Career: Why, What, and How?
- Overview of the industry career landscape
- Profile building, research sharing, and data proliferation using social media tools for scientists
There will also be over 165 CV/resume review appointments available.
Registration will close on April 17, 2019.
EPA Campus Main Building (Building C)
109 T.W. Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711