We're Here to Support You
NCBiotech is following local and state guidelines related to COVID-19. If you're interested in Conference Center availability, please contact Jamie Martin.
Helpful links for connecting with us:
- Contact information is in our staff directory.
- Our research services remain open and active. Please contact our Life Science Intelligence team to set up an appointment or consultation to discuss your information needs.
- If you are interested in learning about future Conference Center availability, please contact Jamie Martin.
- The COVID-19 Resources page has up-to-date information on funding opportunities, event cancellations, news, company preparedness and more.
- We are active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and will continue to share updates on those platforms.
Life Science Intelligence at NCBiotech is actively maintaining this collection of COVID-19 resources relevant to North Carolina life science companies and researchers.
View updates on recent news, funding opportunities, event cancellations, preparation information, statistics and more.Learn more
Many people know southeastern North Carolina for its gorgeous ocean surf, culture and abundant recreational activities. The region is also home to an impressive clinical research industry cluster, strong assets for marine biotechnology commercialization, and significant industrial biotechnology opportunities.
Are you an employer looking to fill open positions? Or a life science professional searching for your next career opportunity?
The NCBiotech Jobs Board connects North Carolina's life science employers and workforce. As an employer you can post open positions and internships and browse resumes. Job seekers can apply for jobs and internships and add their resume to the resume bank.
Celebrating the Business of Transformation
We all chose life sciences to make a difference. To cure diseases. To improve the environment. To feed the world.
But it’s easy to focus on the details of our day— experiments, presentations, meetings, white papers, selling technologies, services and products—losing sight of that bigger picture. Fortunately, North Carolina created the Biotechnology Center to nurture our life science community and to keep us all focused on that big picture.
Bio Jobs Hub
The Bio Jobs Hub is a new resource for those interested in learning about a career in the life sciences.
In addition to learning about transferable skills, you can explore job descriptions and salary ranges, find local training, and hear first-hand successes from those in the industry.