Resources for Educators
NCBiotech has ended most educator programs following budget cuts. Many of our programs have been taken over by educational partners. They are listed below with other helpful resources.
North Carolina Education Partners
The following organizations provide support for biotechnology-related education, including teacher professional development, programs for students, and educational materials.
- NCBioImpact's training institutions have a variety of programs for teachers and students.
- Contemporary Science Center
- DESTINY Traveling Science Learning Program
- North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research
- North Carolina School of Science and Math
- North Carolina State University Science House
- University of North Carolina Math and Science Education Network Centers
- Strawberry DNA Extraction Protocol
- Biotechnology Teacher Resources Online (including videos, interactive images and audio files that can enhance the classroom experience).
- (Biotechnology) Career Pathways: A Guide for Students, Parents and Educators in North Carolina
- Window on the Workplace 2012
“North Carolina’s Biomanufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Manufacturing Workforce”
For more publications, please visit the NCBiotech Publications page.