The self-service charge for databases is $100/hour for North Carolina companies ($50/hour discount for non-profits). Call or e-mail the library for more information and to schedule your visit, or free coaching session.
Library hours are 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Currently available self-service databases include:
- Adis Insight - The Insight databases can be used to search the drug development pipeline, adverse events and clinical trials. Monitor the progress of competitor R&D programs, assess the commercial potential of products, discover new clinical evidence, and monitor adverse events and regulatory news.
- Biopharm Insight - A drug development pipeline, directory of companies and executives, clinical trials data, drug sales, news and forecasting rolled into one searchable database. Also includes separate Device and Outsourcing databases.
- PitchBook - This database contains information on more than 42,000 investors and more than 200,000 deals. Use this database to identify targeted sources of funding for your company, identify partnership opportunities, conduct due diligence, and find comparable financing deal terms.
In addition, librarians at NCBiotech have access to the following subscription databases. If you have a need for the type of information found in these databases and other online sources, contact a librarian with your custom research request.
- PharmaDeals - A comprehensive database of pharma and biotech deals, licensing and M&A, including all publicly available financial details. Searchable by date, partner, deal type, therapeutic area, etc., with data exported in Excel format.
- Factiva - Dow Jones’ news database, including major global newswires and newspapers.