Collaborative Study Space
- The library is open to the public between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. It is located on the second floor of the Center. Visitors should go to the reception desk and get a visitor badge. No appointment is required to visit the library.
- Research librarians are available to provide consultations to visitors (appointment recommended).
- Library space is designed to accommodate individual and group study.
- Free public wireless access is available. There are also public workstations for searching databases and resources to which the library subscribes.
- Food, drink and cell phones are permitted in the library.