Triad Bionight 2012 - Nomination Form
On March 8, 2012, Triad BioNight will honor leaders in our biotechnology community at a gala event to be held at the Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons in Greensboro.
Nominations are now open for the Piedmont Triad Biotechnology Excellence Awards to be presented at this event. Regional representatives for the Awards Committee for Triad BioNight chaired by Lisa Goble of UNC Greensboro, will evaluate nominations independent of the regional office and NC Biotechnology Center.
You are encouraged to nominate an individual or organization to be considered for one of these awards. The deadline for nominations is February 9, 2012.
Your nominations are welcome in five categories below:
- Research and Development Excellence Award – Awarded to an individual or organization for excellent accomplishments in R&D. Excellence can be exemplified by elements of R&D capacity investment, external funding, significant knowledge/technology advances and peer or external recognition.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence – Awarded to an individual or organization for successful endeavors in commercial enterprise development. Excellence can be exemplified by enterprise innovation, business acumen, high growth, community commitment and being a role model for enterprises.
- Academic Development Excellence – Awarded to an individual or organization for excellent contributions to educational program development or enhancement of workforce skill development. Excellence can be exemplified by successful outcomes such as program enrollment, graduation rates, academic institutional recognition and sector leadership.
- Piedmont Biotechnology Community Leadership Excellence – Awarded to an individual or organization exhibiting outstanding Leadership through the development of partnerships, collaboration, regional thinking, vision and action driven objectives resulting in exemplary outcomes and specific changes towards the betterment of the Piedmont biotechnology community.
- Biotechnology Service/Support Excellence – Awarded to an individual or organization consistently providing outstanding support or service leadership to the biotechnology community through excellent leadership in any of the following areas: building awareness through communication, policy development and advocacy, providing funding, and supporting sustainable efforts in Biotechnology across the Piedmont.